We are very happy to announce that the updated Osstell SmartPeg Reference Guide is now available (valid from May 2021) – with information for more than 1300 new implants added!
What is NEW?
SmartPegs are also now available for:
- CloseFit, swell/Touareg-S, Close Fit UNP from Adin Dental Implant System
- Replacing PLan1Health, GTB, Tzero, ONE from Advan
- IS-FOUR, CYROTH from AoN Implants
- Champions® (R)Evolution from Champions Implants
- Simple Line 2 from Dentium
- Hexacone from Dr. Ihde Dental AG
- Legacy1-4/InterActive, RePlant, SwishPlus, ScrewIndirect from Implant Direct
- Tylobe Maxx, I-HEXMRT from Keystone Dental
- ICX Premium-Active Master-Active Master Narrow Tissue Line from Medentis
- T6, T6 Torq from Nucleoss
- K1, PSK Micro, PSK Normo, MD Kone, Classic int, Piesse int, MD int, MD ext from Oxy Implant
- SICace/SICmax, SICvantage max, SIC tapered, SICvantage tapered from SIC Invent
- DC line from Southern Implants
- SDS1.1, SDS2.0 from Swiss Dental Solutions AG
- SPI ELEMENT RC INICELL from Thommen
- OMNI Fixture, OMNI Tapered Fixture from URIS Implants
- Mytis arrow from BrainBase Corporation:
Please note that the suitable SmartPeg for this implant changed from type 4 to type 6.
- Aadva from GC IMPLANT:
Please note that the suitable SmartPeg for this implant changed from type 58 to type 21.
More information was added about implants (e.g. catalogue no, length, etc). You will find the details about what is new in the column to the right in the SmartPeg Reference Guide:
New = New implants added to the list
* = More information added about the implant, e.g. catalogue no, length, etc
** = Changed SmartPeg Type