Updated SmartPeg Reference Guide Available!
Mar 14, 2023
We are happy to share with you that the Osstell SmartPeg Reference Guide is now updated. Detailed implant information is added for previous additions from A.B Dental, Neoss Abutments as well as Straumann Standard and Standard+ Implants. Valid from March 2023.
What is NEW?
- Dentsply Sirona PrimeTaper EV Ø3.0 Implants using SmartPeg Type 50
- A.B Dental I-On Implant system using SmartPeg Type 63
- Neoss ProActive® Edge implants in new package without healing abutments using SmartPeg Type 18
The SmartPegs Reference Guide is automatically updated in your OsstellConnect account and in the Osstell SmartPegs App.
What else is NEW?
NDI Medical dental implants
- Optimum Small Platform using SmartPeg Type 26
- Optimum Large Platform using SmartPeg Type 07
- Prime Small Platform using SmartPeg Type 26
- Prime Large Platform using SmartPeg Type 07
- Effective+ Small Platform using SmartPeg Type 26
- Effective+ Large Platform using SmartPeg Type 07
- Ridge+ using SmartPeg Type 26
- Maximum using SmartPeg Type 07
- SmallPro using SmartPeg Type 57
More information was added about implants (e.g. catalogue no, length, etc). You will find the details about what is new in the column to the right in the SmartPeg Reference Guide:
New = New implants added to the list
* = More information added about the implant, e.g. catalogue no, length, etc
** = Changed SmartPeg Type
SmartPegs on the go
Make sure to download the Osstell SmartPegs App! For your convenience it is designed to help you quickly find the right SmartPeg™ for even easier Osstell ISQ measurements on implants and abutments. It is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.