The Osstell Beacon helps you to objectively and non-invasively determine implant stability and to assess the progress of osseointegration – without jeopardizing the healing process.
- Assess the progress of osseointegration
- Motion activated
- Intuitive measurement guidance
- Colour-coded for easy interpretation of ISQ values
- Access to Osstell Connect
- Delivered with a USB cable, a SmartPeg mount, a testpeg, a soft case, the Osstell Key
Before you buy
- We work together with distributors in some countries. To find your local distributor, click here.
- Please note that you are responsible for checking with your local authorities if the product requires medical device registration.
- All prices are exclusive of local taxes and custom fees.
- SmartPegs are sold seperatly. Click here to purchase SmartPegs.
- Please note that this product is available only in the European Union.
Power, weight & size:
- Power source: Lithium-ion battery 3.7 V, 0.8 Ah
- Charging with supplied USB cable to a type A outlet
- Instrument size: 210mm x 35mm x 25mm
- Package size: 273mm x 138mm x 75mm
- Instrument weight: 0.07kg
- Gross weight: 0,75kg