The Osstell IDx is fast, non-invasive and easy to use system to determine implant stability and to assess the process of osseointegration – without jeopardizing the healing process. It provides the accurate, consistent and objective information need to make well founded decisions.
The Osstell IDx Kit comes with:
- IDx instrument
- SmartPeg Mount
Please note that SmartPegs, needed when measuring on a patient, are ordered separately.
- Power, weight & size:
- Rated power: 12V, type
- Instrument size: 203mm x 163mm x 72mm
- Package size: 270mm x 243mm x 105mm
- Instrument weight: 0.85kg
- Gross weight: 2.1kg
Before you buy
- We work together with distributors in some countries. To find your local distributor, click here.
- Are you based in the US? Please visit henryschein.com to place your order.
- Please note that you are responsible for checking with your local authorities if the product requires medical device registration.
- Please note that all prices are exclusive of local taxes and custom fee.
- Assess implant stability and the degree of osseointegration
- Easily interpret results through intuitive color coding based on the ISQ scale
- Enables efficient communication with patients & collaboration with colleagues
- Extract data, share files and analyze implant and treatment data through Osstell Connect
- Share patients between multiple IDx’s
- Click here to read about the warranty