What is new?
- You can now enter a patient number for easier tracking and data sharing
- It is easier to prepare for an ISQ measurement
- The data selection is simplified when storing measurements
- Your frequently used implants is listed for easier/faster implant selection
- The updated SmartPeg reference list is downloaded automatically
Step by step video: how to get the best value of your IDx
Quick guide: how to update your Osstell IDx
Please keep in mind that you need to connect the IDx to a WiFi connection in order to update. It’s very important that you keep your software up to date, as we are continuously making improvements and minor bug fixes.