Good news! Version 3.0 for your Osstell IDx software is now available.
At startup, you will see a screen prompting you to update the software – just click “OK” and the instrument will do the rest.
These are some of the things that are included in version 3.0:
- WiFi stability increased. You will now also be notified if the connection is lost.
- Searchable implant list.
- PIN is required after power-save.
- ISQ articles and references can be viewed in the measuring window via the “i” icon.
- We have added a button that sets/changes the backup password in the settings menu.
- Added ~ to keyboard for all languages (under AltGr).
- A scroll function has been added in all lists, such as language, timezone and implants.
The latest version can also be downloaded from Osstell Connect. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, questions or concerns you may have during this process. Also keep an eye out for additional improvements and updates available in the coming months. We have many things lined up for the IDx platform making it even better and more capable.
For more news like this, please subscribe to our newsletter: