Visualizzazione di tutti i 3 risultati
The Osstell IDx is fast, non-invasive and easy to use system to determine implant stability. It provides the accurate, consistent and objective information need to make well founded decisions. The Osstell IDx Kit comes with:
- IDx instrument
- SmartPeg Mount
- Power, weight & size:
- Rated power: 12V, type
- Instrument size: 203mm x 163mm x 72mm
- Package size: 270mm x 243mm x 105mm
- Instrument weight: 0.85kg
- Gross weight: 2.1kg
Before you buy
- We work together with distributors in some countries. To find your local distributor, click here.
- Please note that you are responsible for checking with your local authorities if the product requires medical device registration.
- Please note that all prices are exclusive of local taxes and custom fee.
- Assess implant stability
- Easily interpret results through intuitive color coding based on the ISQ scale
- Enables efficient communication with patients & collaboration with colleagues
- Data storage and easy access of your data through Osstell Connect
- Share patients between multiple IDx’s
- Click here to read about the warranty
One of the most important factors for a successful implant treatment outcome is the stability of the implant. Osstell instruments make it possible to monitor osseointegration in a precise and objective manner. The probe is attached to the instrument via a cable and measurements are displayed on the back-lit display. Up to 400 measurements can be stored in the instrument. It is also possible to connect Osstell ISQ to a computer via a USB cable. No separate docking station is needed and the instrument has a rechargeable battery.
- Osstell ISQ instrument
- Power supply
- Adapter for ac/dc standard (Please choose accordingly)
- Probe with cable
- SmartPeg Mount
- User manual
The SmartPeg is used together with the Osstell devices, which measure the resonance frequency of a SmartPeg, when it is attached to an implant or an abutment. It is easy to mount and requires minimal space thanks to its small size. To avoid damage to the implant, the SmartPeg material is quite soft, which limits the lifetime of the threads.
- Single patient use
- 5 SmartPegs per box
- Delivered sterile
- Custom made to fit each implant system perfectly
- Produced in over 70 different types
- Quality controlled