예측 가능 결과: 위험 요인이 있는 환자 관리
치료 시간 단축: 불필요한 긴 치료 시간 방지
증거 기반: 1,300개 이상의 과학적 연구 기반
어떤 기기가 귀하에게 적합합니까?
Osstell에서는 클리닉에서의 일상 업무에 도움이 되는 다양한 기기를 제공합니다. Osstell Beacon 및 Osstell IDx를 사용하면 데이터를 분석하고 임플란트 치료 성능에 대한 관련 유용한 정보를 얻을 수 있는 당사 온라인 서비스인 OsstellConnect에 액세스할 수 있습니다. 필요에 따라 제품을 함께 또는 별도로 사용할 수 있습니다. 또한 Osstell 기기와 함께 사용할 수 있는 다양한 종류의 SmartPeg 및 액세서리를 찾을 수 있습니다.비교하기
이미 Osstell Beacon를 사용하고 계신가요?
이미 Osstell Beacon 사용자이고 기기 설치하는 데 도움이 필요하세요? 시작 가이드에서 단계별로 도움을 받을 수 있습니다.Osstell Beacon 지원 페이지
Frequently asked questions
Got a question regarding Osstell Beacon? Our FAQ is the fastest way to get help. Below you will find the most frequently asked questions regarding Osstell Beacon. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us.
No, you can also register your IDx at osstellconnect.com. All you need is the serial number.
Before each use, moisten a gauze or soft cloth with an acceptable (see list below) surface disinfectant and wipe the whole Osstell Beacon instrument. Note! Do not autoclave the Osstell Beacon instrument. Routinely check the surface of the instrument tip and overall surface for possible cracks and resins.
o Isopropyl alcohol
o Ethyl alcohol-based cleaners
Do not use:
o Strong alkali detergent of any type, including hand soaps and dish soaps Bleach based cleaners
o Hydrogen Peroxide based cleaners Abrasive Cleansers
o Acetone of hydrocarbon based cleaners MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone)
o Birex Gluteraldehyde
o Quaternary Ammonium Chloride salt-based cleaners
The Osstell Beacon is delivered from factory in a “transport” mode, where the built-in motion sensor is deactivated. To deactivate the transport mode and start charging, connect the small USB connector of the Osstell USB cable to wide end of the instrument. Connect the large USB connector to a standard USB outlet of a PC, laptop or charger.
Although it is possible to use the Osstell Beacon directly, depending on the status of the built-in rechargeable battery, it is recommended to charge the battery for at least 3 hours before using the Osstell Beacon instrument.
The Osstell Beacon is activated by a built-in motion sensor. As soon as the motion sensor detects movement, the Osstell Beacon will start-up and shortly show battery status and then be ready for measurement in the BL (Buccal – Lingual) direction, which is indicated in the upper display.
The Osstell Beacon will start to measure, indicated by an audible sound, when near an Osstell SmartPeg or Test peg due to a built-in magnetic detector that senses the magnet on the top of the Osstell SmartPeg/TestPeg. Measured data will be shown in the upper display combined with a colored light indication below the tip.
The red, yellow and green color indicates if the measured ISQ value corresponds to a low, medium or high implant stability according to the ISQ scale guidance, click here for more information.
After 60 seconds of no motion, the Osstell Beacon will turn off automatically.
1. Activate the Osstell Beacon by picking it up. The instrument will start-up and after showing the battery status, the instrument will be ready for measurement in the BL (Buccal – Lingual) direction, which is prompted in the upper display as well as optimal angle towards the Smartpeg.
2. Place a barrier sleeve over the Osstell beacon instrument.
3. Place the SmartPeg into the SmartPeg Mount. The SmartPeg is magnetic, and the SmartPeg Mount will hold the SmartPeg. See fig 2. Attach the SmartPeg to the implant or abutment by screwing the SmartPeg Mount using finger force of approximately 4-6 Ncm. Do not over-tighten, to avoid damaging the SmartPeg threads.
4. Hold the instrument tip close (2-4mm) to the top of the SmartPeg without touching it. Sometimes, you will need to go as close as 1 mm. An audible sound indicates when measurement has started, and measured data will be shown in the upper display combined with a colored light indication below the tip.
5. Bring the instrument out of the mouth to clearly read the ISQ value and the colored indication. The measured ISQ values will be displayed in the upper display for a couple of seconds and then switch to be ready for measurement in mesial-distal direction.
6. Repeat step 4 and the sequence starts over and the Osstell Beacon is ready for measurement in the BL (Buccal- Lingual) direction again.
7. When all measurements are performed, remove the SmartPeg by using the SmartPeg Mount. The instrument is automatically turned off after 60 seconds of inactivity.
Charge the Beacon for at least 30 min in room temperature, then try again. If the error remains, try resetting the device by:
1. Identify the Beacon reset pin on the picture below.
2. With a paper clip, do a gentle press for 1 second on the reset button (Note! You may have to tilt the pin a little downwards).
If you see a “PadLock” symbol in the upper display, press one more time on the reset button.
If the Beacon still doesn’t start or the display is showing a wrench and a manual, then please contact your local sales representative or distributor or email@example.com.
Possible explanations include:
Re-Used SmartPeg: The SmartPegs are disposable and should only be used for one or multiple measurement at one treatment session, for a single patient only. Repeated re-use may result in false readings due to wear and tear of the soft aluminum SmartPeg threads.
Wrong SmartPeg type selected for the implant: See SmartPeg reference list, osstell.com/smartpegguide
Bone or soft tissue in between SmartPeg and Implant: Make sure to clean the Implant prosthetic connection before attaching the SmartPeg.
Electromagnetic interference: Remove the source of electromagnetic interference.
Probe is held too far away from the SmartPeg: Hold the probe 2-4 mm away from the SmartPeg.