Global Marketing Coordinator
As the global marketing coordinator for Osstell, you’ll develop and implement marketing activities, create material that build an engaged audience. Your goal will be to help expand Osstell’s global reach – helping clinicians around the world to improve patients’ comfort and confidence.
- Develop and produce marketing material (including design).
- Coordinate events & tradeshows, handle exhibition material, handle promotion around events (including online).
- Project leader for product related materials (labels, packaging, quick guides, FAQ).
- Develop and produce user manuals.
- Book and create ads (print & online).
- Graphic design (website, blog, ads, etc).
- Customer relationship (live chat, lead generation)
- Experience: at least 5 years in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field, preferred.
- Skills: Graphic design (offline and online), being able to present the message in a clear, concise, and compelling way. Skilled in English.
- Characteristics: You will be part of a small but highly engaged team, so you should be autonomous, enjoy taking and driving initiatives with a hands-on mentality.
- Experience within e-commerce, website functionality development (such as chat bots), experience of exhibiting at congresses and/or providing sales support is a bonus.
- International work environment
- Strategy for growth on a global market
- Working in a professional team supported by world leading partners
- Small company advantages, supported and owned by the W&H Group.
We work together with PS Partners. Click here to send your application.